Wine Haven @ Praelum Wine Bistro
Save the date and join us for an evening of exploration at local wine haven, Praelum!
On April 14th, wanderwine invites you to a very special wine bistro tucked away in Duxton Hill - Praleum. Here, our sommelier in residence, Gerald Lu, has spent years exploring thousands of wines and champagnes to curate a unique collection of hidden gems for your discovery!
Join us to experience 6 exciting new wines & champagne, along with tasty cheeses and coldcuts. Our unique selection for the night will include:
- A grape you'll discover for the first time - Amigne La Danse Des Etoiles 2012
- A Spanish sparkling with a soul - Cava Brut Reserva Agustí Torelló Mata, 2010
- A name shared by Selosse and Vranken - Champagne Bricout Prestige NV
- A crazy experiment from New-Zealand - Astrolabe Pinot Noir 2008
- A spectacular surprise from 40 year old vines - Mercurey 1er Cru CDB 2012
- A story of pure romance from Bordeaux - Heritage de Chasse-Spleen 2012
Spaces are limited so sign up today! It's $48 per person or come with a group of friends and get the 5th person in for free.
And ride in style with UBER! We partnered to get you a first free ride home (or to the event) up to $30. Use code WANDERWINE0704 on registration to take advantage of it!
www.wanderwine.com- Pairing People With Wine